You may suffer from the problem of not completing projects for your organization due to defects in how they are managed and monitored. There is no unified approach to establishing project management offices due to the different cultures, sizes, and nature of work, so Slnee establishes/runs a PMO according to the methodology of the PMI Institute, which is classified into five types of offices:
- Administrative:support specific business units or departments
- Special for specific projects: Overseeing the success of a specific project
- Strategic:Overseeing a major process of institutional change
- Project support:Handling administrative tasks to speed up project completion
- Center of Excellence: Training and development for project managers
Most of our clients have achieved remarkable success in their projects within the constraints of costs and time, resulting in increased productivity and monitoring of progress and success in the organization's strategic plan and objectives.