The Services span>
in web portal
Establishing project management offices through which it is possible:
- Manage portfolio projects by forming a team of program managers who have the ability to manage several related projects simultaneously and allocate resources to them.
- Evaluation, control and follow-up of each project (cost, achievement of objectives and achievement of corporate strategies)
- Project Support: Support and guidance to project management teams
- Issuing a periodic report on the status of projects and submitting any recommendations required by the development of projects to senior management.
- Develop and apply project management methodology based on the world's leading practices.
- Monitor project performance and provide support and expertise when needed.
- Follow up the development and operation of the systems available at the institution.
- Participate with the Strategic Planning Department in balancing, updating and monitoring the various levels of the Strategic Plan.
- Save and manage lessons learned from previous projects.
The success of projects span>
Indicators of success of the office depends primarily on the success of projects:
- Reach the desired goals
- Satisfaction of stakeholders
- Do not exceed cost parameters and time constraints
- Measure the return effect
- CV - EV - CPI - SPI High Maturity Ratio
- Progress in the Strategic Plan
- Success rate of strategic objectives
- Extent of use of EPM project management system
- Measure the performance of management and operations
- Performance measurement of employees
- Measuring tool: Paper forms, Dashboard programs, EPM Tools